Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490249034904 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc good evening. Did you say Status Quo?? I seen them with a mate of mine years back just for a laugh cos he wanted a mate there so I went
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:39:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

So how was it Sean? did you have a nice time?
anyway, i wanted to ask you something. How's my english? I mean did you notice major grammatical mistakes?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:47:52
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Your English is fine Noc. Sometimes when I dont know the word, I describe it
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:51:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It's fine I can understand you sometimes though your long stories I have to read twice cos I don't catch the drift
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:51:46
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

you remember how I told I was writing for GadgetMac.com? Well the owner said my english sucks and he said I shouldn't do reviews anymore
Sh*t, sorry Sean... I get carried away and..
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 22:57:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

anyway, you following CES this year? I regularly check with Engadget to see the new gadgets..
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:02:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No Noc I understand you fine the only thing said was sometimes I have to read your stories the long ones twice cos its slightly jumbled words. But 99.99% of the time I understand you fine. Sometimes i can read your writing better than my Hungarian friend she has been back in Hungary so long now she is forgetting her English
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:04:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Oh ok nice to hear this. I mean, languages are my stronger side in school and I have an A in english so I was wondering why this guy is saying that.
Today in the gym, I exercised the arm muscles including biceps now I feel 2-3 times stronger I always feel stronger when I exercise biceps was talking about this with a buddy and he said I am so crazy not even a shrink can help me
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:08:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I know quite a bit of Hungarian I did learn before & when I went from my friend. But I am amazed some people can learn 10 languages in their heads
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:15:12
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

A lot of languages are almost simular to neighbour countrys.
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:24:02
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490249034904 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home