Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490349044905 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes like my friends Hungarian is a cross between German & Russian Very very hard language though
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:25:49
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I speak english, french, german, italian, spanish, croatian & serbian ( which are very similar to my language ), little bit of bulgarian, turkish and greek, a bit of albanian though I despise that language
I find languages much easier than math, physics or chemistry
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:31:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Noc I have just started to get into a band called Ladytron who are from Liverpool. But the one female member is from Bulgaria & sometimes she sings in her native tongue. I think it's sexy hearing a female talk or sing in another language or accent
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:35:37
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If it's from Liverpool it's bound to be good. I'll try to find them.
What's wrong with Albanian? History?
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:40:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Listen to a track called High Rise they are a mix of rock/electro pop
--
Posted: 2011-01-08 23:41:54
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Do you know the joke of that family that went to the beach?
They didn't get there

The road was locked, strange. We took another route to another beach. There was it so crowded that we had to park the car to far away. We tried to reach another beach but again the road was blocked. there was a half-marathon run
We decided to go home but due to traffic jams it took so long that in the end we spend the entire afternoon in the car instead of outside near the sea
--
Posted: 2011-01-09 21:20:37
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh my god
--
Posted: 2011-01-09 21:48:19
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

We treated ourself on Indonesian take-away
--
Posted: 2011-01-09 21:49:43
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-09 21:54:25
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

No! I love those eggs
--
Posted: 2011-01-09 22:08:13
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490349044905 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home