Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490449054906 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Eggs?? What is Indonesian food is it like curry??
--
Posted: 2011-01-09 22:13:28
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's more like Chinese

--
Posted: 2011-01-09 23:01:27
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-02 05:22:14, ceaser2008 wrote:
Yes Buntoo, I am married with one cute-devilish daughter. BTW what makes you think i am a teenager. well i would love to be again a teenager. care-free era of your life with lots of useful / useless stuffs that molds your life.



Just read your post...
Your posts make me think that you are a ................
Never mind


Edit, what about your hbh-ds980 and the bt dongle? Have you bought one?
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2011-01-10 18:35 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-10 19:33:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening all I just managed to debrand my Hazel via Davinci. It had to be debranded from Hong Kong firmware to German then I just choose English as there is no UK firmware
--
Posted: 2011-01-10 22:40:15
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I think every FW has English in it. It should.
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 00:32:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It did in the end I seen no German at all
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 00:36:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good evening all.
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 12:22:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I had the dentist drill today for a filling & also polished my teeth It hurt
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 15:13:01
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Hello Everybody...
Just bought an Aino Classic (Luminous White) for my Dad. It is charging now
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 16:33:17
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hi buntoo,

About my ds-980, still the hunt for proper battery is on. Today i have given it to one local repair-shop. He is claiming that he will make my old battery run like it is new with 1.5 days running. how? Dont know. I have given him to try. He will return it tomorrow. So i am curious about it.

About dongle, i have found no proper device, yet. But my friend gave me one, class 1 dongle with antenna. I am looking for a good BT driver though. I have tried bluesoleil v6.4.249 with activation code. But it is not upto the mark as when i want to access phone, sometimes it does, sometimes doesnt. I have tried broadcom widcomm drivers as well but as i mentioned in my today's pm to you, eventhough the dongle is plugged in, it keep asking me for plug the device.
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 17:36:22
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490449054906 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home