Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490549064907 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-11 16:33:17, buntoo wrote:
Hello Everybody...
Just bought an Aino Classic (Luminous White) for my Dad. It is charging now



Congrats on your Aino I had bad luck with getting one Hey,just watching the news I cannot believe how bad them floods are in Australia What a nightmare to live through & last years floods in Pakistan were bad too
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-11 17:53 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-11 18:52:15
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Yup, we can never forget those devastating floods last year in our country.........


Does anybody know how to generate and change CDA on this Aino?
I've Ultimate CDA Generator Extreme & A2 CDA file generator in my software collection but Aino isn't listed there.

It has the latest software already installed (R7BA084), but there isn't the facebook app. So i want to change the customisation which currenty is S-CENTR-AFR.

Anybody help me plzzzzzz.....
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2011-01-11 18:53 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-11 19:53:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am unsure of that sort of thing ask in the software firmware & drivers threads
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 20:03:39
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

l0l,
Ok after a bit googling i've now successfully changed the CDA. Now gonna update it with SEUS.
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 20:54:32
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

OK cool & you got nice new avatar
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 21:23:22
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Voila!
I've done it
Changed region from S-CENTR-AFR to M-EAST-N-AFR and flashed with SEUS and Facebook is now preinstalled which was previously missing


oOps... wrong thread for such discussions
--
Posted: 2011-01-11 21:36:27
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Never mind. Here's the aino thread.
www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=185861
And the FirmWare thread.
www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=193554
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 00:31:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I can update and debrand but I got no idea about modding or anything else
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 00:46:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

On K850 it was easy. With Aino I failed. It doesn't matter. It's good enough
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 00:58:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I want new top Cyber-shot phone A200
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 01:00:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490549064907 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home