Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 490749084909 ... 551255135514>

buntoo Posts: > 500

@ceaser2008, You mean "Basantt"?
I think yahan per Feb k 1st ya 2nd week me hoti ha... But i've no interest in it
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:18:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good evening buntoo how are you today?? How is your Aino??
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:20:08
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol I saw it all on Central News seany

right imhaving a Quiche and Rice with Coleslaw and potato salad for tea
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:23:40
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ooh I love Quiche Have you any cous cous I love that too I shall pop round for me tea
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-12 18:26 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:25:50
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Neh I haven't got any of that but thanks for reminding me I
may buy some saturday

gunna have to go and dish out ina sec

try and come back later,
but ive got a council guy coming tomorrow to sort my Toilet out,
it keeps leaking
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:38:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

God your flat is always falling apart
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 19:41:55
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-12 19:20:08, Bonovox wrote:
Good evening buntoo how are you today?? How is your Aino??



It is midnight here
I am Goood, what about you?
Aino is a very decent handset. But frankly speaking after using the Android (Galaxy S), it feels like a child toy
I checked the opera mini and internal browser but no enjoyment. Yes if you're coming from a K850i, W995 then it may be great for you but not if you use it after an android. TFT brightness/sharpness is excellent if compared to Hazel but nothing beside the Super AMOLED.
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 20:38:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes true even though I love the w995 & Hazel they do feel so strange after such a long time using touch screens. Internet & email you realise is not as good on A200
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 20:54:37
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

A quick camera-comparison:

Aino - Macro - 3MP - Flash Off




Galaxy S - Macro - 3.2MP



--
Posted: 2011-01-12 21:44:09
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Not much difference but Aino has warmer colours you can see on the rug or carpet
--
Posted: 2011-01-12 21:47:57
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 490749084909 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home