Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 491149124913 ... 551255135514>

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Good Moon is good. Mid night also in here. 2.33am.
What should be use after 12am? I'm confuse about that.
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 21:35:00
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Buntoo: How is going your galaxy S?
Bonovox: How are you man?
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 21:39:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am ok mate sorry I just missed you then. I am currently looking for a new career It's a tough world out there Need a new start,new job,new place,new woman (but no more new phones)
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-13 21:02 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-13 22:02:12
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@adnan, its going Great!
@bono, new woman
by the way what happened?
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:06:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

New woman I wish Well,due to my health still not what it should be & me being bad not doing enough & also a combination of stress from my previous job,everything has just got on top of me(except a nice woman) So my doctor signed me off for a few months to get my health back which I am already doing with exercise today. And in the meantime I am looking for a new career & new life!! I got plenty of money in the bank so am ok. I just did 2 miles on our house exercise bike the seat killed my arse
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-13 22:13 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:11:58
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500



Wish u best of luck
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:34:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Thanks a million!! Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet in life & change things cos sometimes life can get too much of the same thing day in day out. I like & relish change!! EDIT: I got another No.1 photo

Original
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-13 22:50 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:37:29
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Best of luck Bono Hope you find changes that will enrich your life
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:52:49
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Cheers!!
--
Posted: 2011-01-13 23:54:56
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

And that house look great. Wish I had a house like that
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 00:08:09
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 491149124913 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home