>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
It's a Manor House old English type in Bournville Birmingham not far from Cadbury chocolate factory
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 00:27:49
Edit :
Quote
A chocolate house?
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 00:50:59
Edit :
Quote
Evening Hihi how was the late shift??
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 00:51:31
Edit :
Quote
Busy. I'm tired.
I think i'll make it an early night.
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 01:24:49
Edit :
Quote
@buntoo: I told you. you are gonna like it.
@Bonovox: Best of luck. As far as I know, you were in Hotel management’s job right? You should try to get into mobile phones industries, and then you can easily work with the latest phones all the times and won’t have to buy to see how those are.
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 09:40:42
Edit :
Quote
Loads of people have said that to me about working with phones
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 12:15:00
Edit :
Quote
Maybe U can develop a new phone. The Bonophone

with lots of U2 preloaded content
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 19:10:23
Edit :
Quote
There was a U2 Apple ipod video once
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 19:18:47
Edit :
Quote
hello hello
how did the kite festival go ceaser?
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2011-01-14 20:35 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 21:34:07
Edit :
Quote
Matt stranger how ya doin??
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 21:37:49
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply