>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
I'm hard at work

I've got lots of exams coming up, done 2 already. How are you? anything new happen while i was away?
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 21:42:41
Edit :
Quote

Not alot just changing career myself
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 21:45:41
Edit :
Quote
hows that going?
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 21:50:45
Edit :
Quote
Hej my friends
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:10:25
Edit :
Quote
So so I shall get there I got supervisor & duty management experience behind me & customer service,sales for selling rooms,cash handling,reception work,fire training all sorts of stuff under me belt

Evening Mr.Netherlands

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-14 21:11 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:10:49
Edit :
Quote
Yawn...!
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:24:33
Edit :
Quote
buntoo is sleepy
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:26:00
Edit :
Quote
Goodnight Pakistan

or is it goodmorning?
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:33:16
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:45:54
Edit :
Quote
My night starts when others get up in the morning..
It is 2:47am here.
Watching movie "Dark Moon Rising". Its horrifying
--
Posted: 2011-01-14 22:48:09
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply