Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 491549164917 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

sean, well I gotta make a protein milkshake and drink it to salute you
so how much did you go on the bench? How you feeling now? what did you work out?
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 17:46:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Alright mate how ya doin?? No,I do not do weights trying to fat burn Then when I lose the weight to which I am going to make sure I do,I shall tone up then the muscles. I don't plan to have an eight pack
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-15 16:57 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-15 17:57:03
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I went for an hour`s jog today That is fat burn
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 18:23:58
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,I was doing bikes,treadmill rowing machines & stuff like that then an hours swimming & sauna steam room Going to stick at it this year. I promised myself & also my Hungarian friend that when I next pop over to visit her in Hungary that I will be slim Jim My friend has won medals when she was younger in Hungary for gymnastics
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-15 17:57 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-15 18:48:40
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

A double salto will impress her
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 19:38:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It's quiet here today
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 19:46:50
Edit : Quote

lukechris Posts: > 500

Just made an expensive investment
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 20:35:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Alright stranger. What have you invested in??
--
Posted: 2011-01-15 20:43:30
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Check this
--
Posted: 2011-01-16 01:03:43
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Oooh I hate school!
Hi, btw
--
Posted: 2011-01-16 23:37:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 491549164917 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home