Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 491849194920 ... 551255135514>

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Hey guys, I got great news! I got a message from my operator which stated that if I change my PAYG to a contract, I get a device free! Need your opinion on this one, guys. Which one to get?
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 19:04:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Depends what your after & what are they offering,what is your budget??
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 19:23:09
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Look around what other providers offer. Don't let them fool you.
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 21:34:52
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Bono, they're offering one for free, I don't need a budget (I think...). I'm after a easily moddable . Gotta get there and ask which are they offering... Well I get 20 euro monthly, that's ought to be enough.
Hihi, I'm sticking with my provider. With this offer I get 1.500' and 1.500 SMS to the same provider, and also 15' and 100 SMS to other providers. To top these I also get 50 MB Internet. ALL THIS WITH JUST 15 EURO!!!
This is the best price and offer. Prove me wrong. I dare you
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 21:54:54
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

What I try to say is that nothing is free in this world.
You pay for your phone with that contract.
But there are sometimes huge differences between providers.
Example: A gives you a X10 for €25 a month. B wants €30.
I'm just asking you to do your homework first.
Good luck with your choice. Enjoy your new phone.
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:41:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:43:32
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hangon a min sounds like your being taken for a Mug,
if your on PAYG then you are not signed to the operator so you
can go and get a better Contract then that elsewhere im sure of it
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:52:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I was confused by all that
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:53:50
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol soz it was in Regards to what our pal from greece wrote on the other page


--
Posted: 2011-01-17 22:58:57
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No,I was confused at what he said
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:00:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 491849194920 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home