Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 491949204921 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

OH
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:09:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I WANT MY SHINY WHITE X10
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:14:36
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Good things come to them that wait
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:30:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,it should be this week
--
Posted: 2011-01-17 23:47:12
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey I wanted to ask you something.
Where do you people read reviews of stuff? Do you have a website where you can navigate to and check out some nice reviews?
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 00:44:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

GSM Arena seems a good place
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 00:51:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

not just phone reviews, but accessories and software reviews too
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 01:02:22
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500



@Domecot,

Google is your best friend
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 13:47:40
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Well I'm really pissed off :-@
The offer came out being fake! I went to ask at the shop what phones do they offer, and they told me that there is no such offer!!! Damn!
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 14:36:00
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2011-01-17 23:14:36, Bonovox wrote:
I WANT MY SHINY WHITE X10 \\n



Lol I got another white X10 off ebay 2 days ago for £140 brand new. Should be here soon. Missus has decided she wants one after playing with mine so now I got a silver/black/pink X10 mini and a pearl white X10 mini pro to sell when I get the time.
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 15:25:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 491949204921 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home