Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492493494 ... 551255135514>

amnesia Posts: > 500

i want to talk about this awesome new game in the Mobile Free Zone.

It's going to sweep the nation and I hear it's going to even surpass the PSP
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:49:14
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

hmm says in the forum index that amnesia posted a message here

i dont see it
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:52:38
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

wait a sec... I just posted something and it's disappeared.

:'( I'm not wanted
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:54:01
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i hope you guys see this message something is wrong with my thread
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:55:27
Edit : Quote

max99 Posts: > 500

TEST

seems ok to me
_________________
Palm Tungsten T for Swap For Phone(v3) Pm Me

My Ebay Stuff

[ This Message was edited by: m6xm6x on 2005-05-24 16:57 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:56:55
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

wtf?! I just clicked the link and it's here now....

THIS IS FREAKY!
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:57:07
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

i pooood myself for a sec there

thats was made

you were saying amnesia
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 17:58:03
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

'that was made'
I dont understand.


I have a theory (yes I'm fast)

Maybe me and Copper clicked on the thread at the same time at the same split second and so we went back in time to before I posted my post!!!!!

--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:00:40
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

i reckon we have been infiltrated by mi5 agents!

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:01:39
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500



maybe maybe

i like amnesia's theory

btw amnesia how is your ibook
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:02:27
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492493494 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home