Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492049214922 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh cool & hello Andy hope all is well?? Yes,I have always wanted a white x10 I think it will be here tomorrow
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 17:40:48
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

The white one is nice apart from the proximity and light sensor being visible in a black square near the earpiece. Its because of the white surround on the screen. My black one hides it.
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 17:47:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

That shall not bother me
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 17:55:05
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I thought you were done with smart phones? :S
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:01:57
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Has anyone heard about Steve Jobs having to quit or take time off cos of ill health at Apple?? He must have had a BAD RECEPTION from his colleagues sorry. Hello Matt
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:04:35
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Hi I did well in my exam today
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:07:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh good what was it??
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:09:32
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Big 2 hour long biology exam, Ive another 2 hour exam tomorrow and the day after, oh joy
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:11:37
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hey U lot I will try and get a mix done by the end of the week for you all
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:15:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah cool Matt,it will be all worth it in the end.I hope
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-18 17:16 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-18 18:15:38
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492049214922 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home