Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492249234924 ... 551255135514>

buntoo Posts: > 500

HellO!!!
Wats UP Guys?
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 20:13:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good evening buntoo it all went quiet when you came on you missed everyone
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 21:14:03
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Its mdni8 mate
I think all r busy..
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 21:23:36
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,I am just waiting for my white x10 with held breath
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 21:32:46
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

And what abt ur W995?
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 22:06:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh that is staying
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 22:22:11
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

That`s just like me. x10 and w995
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 22:36:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh yes I forgot that I wonder if it will turn up with 2.1 already in or will I have to update myself Hope not saves me time
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 22:50:22
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

there will be a new update one of these days anyway so............
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:09:05
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej girls.
I hope everyone in Pakistan is fine.
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:12:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492249234924 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home