Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492349244925 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Girls?? Have we all got white phones then??
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:18:38
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If the light and viewing angle is good my Aino is pink at the sides
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:33:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I noticed that when I had it
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:39:19
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@Hans, Who is the girl here?
--
Posted: 2011-01-18 23:52:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Buntoo i just heard on the radio here there has been a massive earthquake in Pakistan. Did you feel it?
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 00:13:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-18 22:50:22, Bonovox wrote:
Oh yes I forgot that I wonder if it will turn up with 2.1 already in or will I have to update myself Hope not saves me time



lol didn't you say it was lastone instock?

youmay have to update do it via WiFi

my X10 came with it already on,
theres a sticker on the side of the box saying 2.1 with a little green robot
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 01:00:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I do like the Android smilies on text messages in Android phones but Sony Ericsson put their own better ones in on 2.1

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
X10 White & w995 Silver
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 09:23 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 10:18:00
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-19 00:13:00, Bonovox wrote:
Buntoo i just heard on the radio here there has been a massive earthquake in Pakistan. Did you feel it?


It was a powerful quake of magnitude 7.2 (or 7.3). Not in my city. But it was felt in most part of my country. By the Grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, there is no human or other life loss news and we're fine & safe.


Thanks for your concern
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 15:19:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh gosh glad your all ok I did hear it was in a less populated area which is a god send. But I did hear one woman died from the shock It's bad enough that Pakistan has had the earthquake couple of years back then the floods now another quake must be like living on a knife edge
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 15:46:38
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-19 16:13:41
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492349244925 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home