Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492449254926 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Wheres this White Phone then sean
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 17:59:57
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

The white phone the seller said in an email will be delivered by Friday
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 17:58 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 18:47:20
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

They deliver by E-mail
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 19:13:58
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah,they sent me a nice photo of it took my money & said YOU AIN'T GETTING THIS ENJOY THE PHOTO
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 18:32 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 19:31:34
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Just to tease a bit Sean

Couldnt put my mini in the pic cos it was used to take the pic





--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:03:55
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I want mine now Where did you get yours from Andy?? I still got your case you sent me though that may spoil the white Ya know the one thing that irritates me is above the hard keys dirt really gets in there & builds up
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 19:13 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:12:15
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Yea and also around the screen protector gets dust particles caught. Got it off Ebay for Donna. Its got Frence 1.6 installed. Gonna reflash it in a min. Have also still got a white rubberised plastic case that can go on it and also a silver/grey MOFI case to put it in.
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:17:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I seen that on ebay a French one but I have had continuous problems with my Pay Pal account Mine was ordered off Amazon
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 19:23 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:22:16
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Mine wasnt listed as French matey. Only found out when I booted it up. Thing is. Only Whites ones in the UK are Orange UK branded and locked so the only way to get a sim free one is to buy an import and then flash it.
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:24:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well,if it is from a UK company it could be imported by them. Mine is a UK company & the seller has reassured me there is no branding. If there is I shall be pissed but I can debrand it anyway via Davinci. Also I have got a spare white back cover just in case of any LOGOS But the seller said in an email that he can confirm no branding.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 19:32 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:31:22
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492449254926 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home