Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492549264927 ... 551255135514>

Rookwise Posts: > 500

This one has no external branding but when plugging it in its shown as Hutchinson Telecom (Orange) and has a French product code meaning that if it goes to SBE Ltd (UK Xperia service center) for service it will have the Hutch French software loaded on it again and will need to be reflashed back to UK by me.

My Mini Pro was from a UK company and that turned out to be a Dutch model and they just changed the plug in the box for a UK one.
[ This Message was edited by: Rookwise on 2011-01-19 19:49 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:48:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Maybe my seller after my many emails to him stating I do not want this if it has branding maybe he has debranded & updated it for me. Never know cos today he said that cos of slight later delivery of Friday he has refunded postage costs to me Truth is I do not think the seller would lie cos I by law can return it for refund & it will be his loss & he would not risk also getting bad feedback. I still have his emails stating there will no branding. It is also brand new was yours new??
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-19 19:57 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-19 20:50:47
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Yeah mine was brand new. Reflashed it via Davinci now and its just hanging on the Sony Ericsson logo for 10 minutes now. Gonna leave it a while. See if it boots up. I've heard of one other White X10 that was flashed and had this problem. Just hoping that its the configuring time to upgrade from 1.6 to 2.1 thats taking it so long.
I did my black one via Davinci to get rid of the O2 branding and that went fine but cant remember it taking this long to boot up.
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 21:12:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

When I last updated the black x10 I had before the rebooting time took a while with a strange phone & arrow symbol on screen
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 21:23:07
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

No good. The white one has just froze up. Am now using recovery mode on SEUS to get it working again. Strange how the white one cant be flashed to UK firmware.
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 22:34:29
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Probably have to be a European firmware then just choose English. I had to do that when I got the Hazel it was from Hong Kong. There was no UK firmware so had to flash to the German one but it was fine as normal
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 22:37:27
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

What a lot of fuzz for a new phone good luck to both of you
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 22:55:37
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol Andy how come you ave 2x X10i's?

your bad as my Sister she has 2x iPhone 3GS 1x Black and 1x White too
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 23:07:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Why 2?
--
Posted: 2011-01-19 23:11:15
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-19 23:21:50
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492549264927 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home