>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Hello
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:30:00
Edit :
Quote
lol heres comes the hotstepper
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:33:23
Edit :
Quote
I remember that song
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:38:00
Edit :
Quote
I wanna know where everyone is
im back at work Sat and everyone has left the building its not good
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:41:56
Edit :
Quote
They left us alone
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:44:00
Edit :
Quote
MRILEYS online but will not enter here
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:46:53
Edit :
Quote
He don't talk much now
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:50:00
Edit :
Quote
Why not?
ur in bed early cos of this delivery then?
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:56:03
Edit :
Quote
Yes cold day tomorrow too so I shall wait by the fire in my dressing gown warming me toes
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 00:58:00
Edit :
Quote
make sure your up at 8am cos Royal mail came at 9am for me last fri
I was just brushing my teeth and door went
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 01:11:27
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply