Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492849294930 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Its any time before 1pm
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 01:20:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Just warning ya

anyway ive got a headache now so imoff to bed when yeah get tired that it
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 01:45:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Camera seems better on this x10 White I think my previous ones must have been a bad batch
Original
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 18:53:27
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Looking at the pic you couldn't tell it's a white phone
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 21:22:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-21 21:36:30
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500


On 2011-01-21 00:46:53, Miss UK wrote:


MRILEYS online but will not enter here



I've been really busy recently, the start of this year has been a bit chaotic with all the work... I'll post more when everything cools down again
btw, I had some spare time today and finally sorted out getting an Apple account, I tried doing it on the iPod but they wanted me to enter card details (typical apple ) so I set up my computer and created an account fairly easily. Now I've downloaded about 10 free games and a few apps too, when I get more time I might jailbreak it so I can get all the apps for iOS free, I don't like paying for them

Nice pic bono
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 23:28:38
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Matt how ya doin??
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 23:30:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

really tired but glad it's the weekend now hows you? I see you got your X10 white
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 23:32:45
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah its gorgeous I love it Taking it out of the box was a pleasure
--
Posted: 2011-01-21 23:39:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Nighty N8 some of us have to work today

Remember Sunday 9pm "Being Human" BBC three folks
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 01:06:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492849294930 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home