Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 492949304931 ... 551255135514>

govigov Posts: > 500

Gosh it has been a real long time!!
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 01:46:38
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Hi all!

Oh my God! I'm seeing a ghost! How are you govigov?

This is a long weekend. I will be back to work on tuesday
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2011-01-22 02:34 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-22 03:34:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

govigov have we met before?? I am unsure but whatever anyway welcome back
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 13:55:00
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Good morning

@Bonovox: I doubt you haven't.
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 15:40:50
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey everybody,
how are you all?
I am getting ready for the biggest party I've attended It's my birthday on the 24th
Can't wait I am so excited and and the same time sad School starts on the 24th or should i say Hell starts...
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 23:28:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc,wow that sounds like fun. How are you mate?? It's very quiet today here
--
Posted: 2011-01-22 23:33:13
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Don't let school ruin your party. Have fun in both places. You can.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 01:00:47
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good morning Hihi Has anyone heard from Ceaser
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 01:19:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

hello all

I am sorry for keeping away from esato

Actually, i was kind a nervous and busy. Nervous because my dad is getting worse day by day. Now he is talking lots of insane things like winning a lottery which he had bought way in 1962. and so many things. and some busy schedules.

BY the way, how are you all? Thanks sean.


--
Posted: 2011-01-23 09:40:29
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey Ceaser sorry about your dad it must be hell for him and for you to see him going through it.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:04:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 492949304931 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home