Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493494495 ... 551255135514>

amnesia Posts: > 500

it's as sexay as ever.

You see I've got three pc's now and I cant use all three and seeing as I've started my Law exams I wont be having a lecture for a whole year so sadly it wont be used as often as I hoped.

I can't wait for my new home to be built! 1 month left now.


Oooh ooh! I got a webcam sent to me free by MS for being a beta tester.
I thought they were going to send me some crack but it's a Logitech zoom that says it follows your face and zooms in.
It's White and grey and matches PERFECTLY with the Mac Mini and monitor.

Isn't it ironic that I'm using a Microsoft gift on an Apple.

*Hugs Apple*
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:04:58
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

nice one

i love my powerbook it is loverly

cant wait to see piccys of your futuristicy apple homey thingy
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:07:11
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

oh crap! I meant crap not crack.!!

Wouldn't it be funny if MS actually DID send me crack as a thank you.


Yep I'll be posting pics for sure, I need suggestions for kit dammit.

Guess I'll need to just hire a designer.
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:08:42
Edit : Quote

fatreg Posts: > 500

surely the MI6 agents arent on to our love triangle situation are they wifey??

fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:09:05
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

wait did the MI5 just upgrade themselves to MI6?

(you said MI5 last post )

here are some pics of the webcam MS sent me.





--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:12:50
Edit : Quote

haynesycop Posts: > 500

cool very nice indeed

got to go now

dinners ready

bye for now
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:16:35
Edit : Quote

ten18 Posts: > 500

so that webcam has a sensor that follows your face??
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:19:17
Edit : Quote

amnesia Posts: > 500

it's happened again guys, I can't see what ten posted yet it says he posted last.
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:20:03
Edit : Quote

batesie Posts: > 500

Anyone know where i can get a Sony NW-HD5?
a black one...


apparently it comes with a new version of sonic stage (v3.0) which is what gave me grief when i had my HD3 (v2.3)...
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:28:45
Edit : Quote

dude_se Posts: > 500

that looks nice!!!!!!!!

dude_se
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 18:30:57
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493494495 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home