Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493049314932 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

yeah its a hell like experience. You want to help him but you cannot do anything much. Helpless situation.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:08:30
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

oh no. You don't need to apologise for not being on here we just wondered where you were. You cannot revolve your whole life around Esato
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:11:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Thank you mate,

well i have just went through previous pages. Hey, congratulation for your new x10 white.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:16:43
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes thanks its one phone I always wanted the white version its so nice. I have decided to stick with it for sure. Jokes please
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 10:24:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Somehow I don't have jokes about a white X10 it must be a sign
Ceaser my friend! Good to see you again.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 11:42:19
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

@ceaser2008: one my grandma is in the same situation, I think. That's alzheimer's disease if I'm correct. But my grandma is eighty something. Sorry to hear that from your dad.

Hey all!

@Bonovox: congrats for your white x10.

@Domecot: don't forget to visit us the 24th.

@hihihans: hej! Get a x10. Try android for once. I did with a G1 but I let it go as I just wanted to try.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 13:00:01
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'll join the Android team in a while. I don't have a choice and yes I am curious. X8 seams to be a nice choice for a first-timer. Though I did look at your Fender edition too
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 13:33:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2011-01-23 11:42:19, hihihans wrote:
Somehow I don\\\\\\'t have jokes about a white X10 it must be a sign \\r\\nCeaser my friend! Good to see you again. \\n


No jokes it is a sign
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 13:40:00
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

The phone is gone hihi.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 15:28:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey all

ah it's cloudy today, it's killing me but when I think of it hasn't rained in a long time and I think I'll be happy if it rains ( for the first time in my life )
Hey tranced, I'll try to visit you all tomorrow
Ceaser, I wish I could help your father. Wish you all the best!
and yes, hans, you gotta get the X10 or another android phone, maybe HTC you'll surely won't regret it but android is not what I really am looking for. iOS for me guys, all the way
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 15:42:59
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493049314932 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home