>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Good for you, Tranced.
I take a close look at what

brings us this year.
Did anyone manage to make a Hackintosh phone?
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 16:24:31
Edit :
Quote
Noc,everytime you come on everyone else has logged off
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 19:24:43
Edit :
Quote
hihihans
The phone wasn't mine. I was selling it on behalf of a friend.
domecot
And we'll be sure to be here for ya.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 19:50:15
Edit :
Quote
He has gone again

sorry Noc mate

How are you tranced?? How is life over there??
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-23 18:53 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 19:52:54
Edit :
Quote
Life's good right now. Not everyone here says the same.
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 19:58:06
Edit :
Quote
Oh that's good

Its ok for me just searching for a new destiny in life new job new places new faces but no more new phones

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-23 19:50 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 20:20:00
Edit :
Quote
Sure?
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 20:50:37
Edit :
Quote

You can see in that photo I am really happy with them phones now. If I post a photo like this it means I am pleased with them!!!!!
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-23 19:53 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 20:51:00
Edit :
Quote
@Bono, Is this your photo....?
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 21:28:38
Edit :
Quote
Yes it's me
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 21:46:20
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply