Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493249334934 ... 551255135514>

rikken Posts: > 500

Looks like a man for the 21st century
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 22:34:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-23 22:54:30
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

You look good and funny
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 23:20:11
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Is that a compliment
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 23:32:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Funny?? I was wearing my night clothes
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-23 22:41 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-23 23:36:03
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@hans Yep, that was a conpliment
@bono, your pose & ur smile is making you funny in that photo. I like it
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 23:57:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Thanks I guess I know what you mean as in cheeky chappy
--
Posted: 2011-01-23 23:59:10
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

What do u mean by funny? I don't know the right word. I'm saying "funny" to express that it is amusing and it makes me smile.
Looking good & healthy
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:08:04
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

cheeky chapsy dossy oopsy it's getting late. I'm talking jiberish
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:08:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I do know what you mean thank you for the compliment. Hihi I always talk jiberish. buntoo your talking to us but your showing as offline

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
X10 White & x8 Black
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-23 23:15 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:11:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493249334934 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home