>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
hey, I am just dropping in to say buy for a few days
I am expecting to be kidnapped any moment now

Wish you all the best people!
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:20:43
Edit :
Quote
When you browse Esato logged-out and press reply, you have to log-in and get redirected to reply-page, after posting you still show off-line even though your inn
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:22:48
Edit :
Quote
Ok cool. Noc who is to kidnap you some nice woman??
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:28:00
Edit :
Quote
Have fun Noc

For you I hope she uses handcuffs
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 00:39:16
Edit :
Quote
hey hans Goodnight
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 01:54:55
Edit :
Quote
Great pic bono. Thanks guys for your support.
Hans, how are you? So aino will soon pushed down to number two phone and share the place with K850i in drawer.
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 05:36:20
Edit :
Quote
Good morning Miss Kitty
Not soon Ceaser

K850 is not in a drawer. It's turned on and running, for I don't know why.
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 09:17:54
Edit :
Quote
Miss UK is now Miss Kitty
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 17:28:00
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:18:10
Edit :
Quote
Me & my brother drove upto Lickey Hills over looking towards Birmingham today. Was a bit dull weather wise though. Not sure why they are called Lickey Hills
Original
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:27:17
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply