Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493449354936 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

You are supposed to lick the top once you're there. It's an old ancient habit. You had to crawl on your knees to the top, and lick. As a thanksgiving for last year profit and to ensure your next year health.
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:36:52
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

If I had crawled to the top my tongue would be hanging out panting by the time I reached the sumit then I would lick. Not quite in the same league as kissing the blarney stone in Ireland is it??

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-24 21:41 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:39:26
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

No it's nothing like that. This is much more intense.
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:46:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I look at that Blarney stone kissing thing in Blarney castle Ireland & think why would anyone want to kiss a cold piece of stone millions of other people have kissed?? Good luck??
--
Posted: 2011-01-24 22:47:53
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Buenos dias!
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 13:34:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hey guys and gals I just found £20 today sticking out of a cash machine. I was shocked but looked around and no one was there so it was finders keepers nice bonus.
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 13:52:00
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Donate them
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 14:07:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No that £20 is going towards buying Miss UK lunch next time we meet I ain't tight really
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 17:04:00
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-25 17:11:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

We had tea & cheesecake in British Home Stores last time I shall buy it for her again!! OK Miss?? Two weeks time
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-25 17:11 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-25 18:10:41
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493449354936 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home