Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493549364937 ... 551255135514>

Marly Posts: > 500

Hi Bono, you've changed your sig again, I see
How about the N8, do you still have it ?
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 18:22:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No I don't. I got the x10 white & really love it something I have decided to stick with. And the x8 as my spare. The N8 yes is a great phone but I keep still missing everytime I try something else which is another reason I am stopping buying & selling for a while now And by the way I agree with your sig!!
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-25 17:31 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-25 18:29:07
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Oh, pity, a colleague is looking for one, he might've been interested.
Phones are a bit cheaper in the UK, this covers the higher postage costs (sometimes even more ), so shopping in the UK for a new used phone is interesting for us, Hollanders
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 18:44:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah I see Seems crazy that when we moan about how everything is so expensive here Though I am glad we never took the Euro(yet). Ireland is regretting the Euro as it's so expensive there now. I think I remember someone else saying that mobiles here are cheaper than most places!!
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 18:48:08
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Well, phone prices aren't too bad here, in Belgium and Sweden phones are even more expensive, also Belgium doesn't have the subsidy system for contract phones, which the UK and the Netherlands have, in Belgium you pay for your contract AND for your phone.

But the Euro is a blessing for us, living in the south of NL, 3 kilometers from the German border and 10 kilometers from Belgium. When we want, we can go shopping in Germany and have dinner in Belgium. Can you imagine, in the pre-Euro days, we needed to have three different currencies in our wallets (and in our heads, to be able to compare prices ).
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 19:04:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah I guess when you put it like that & I guess also you do get more for your Euro too!! Last time I was back in Ireland though I paid 9 Euro's for a burger Here some phones you pay a price for in a contract depending on tariff taken. But the worst price you pay for a handset in a contract is an iphone I like the sound of that shopping in Germany & dinner in Belgium. I am hoping one day soon to visit Holland Pop over & see Hans
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 19:08:50
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Oh well, some branches here in NL also took advantage of the Euro to ridiculessly overprice their products/services, i.e. many restaurants, hence : dinner in Belgium .


--
Posted: 2011-01-25 19:25:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Crazy eh?? Here supermarkets are cheap(Tesco is everywhere)I even seen a mile long motorway Tesco when with my friend in Hungary. It was bigger than any we had here I think here it's the cost of living is quite high like bills gas electric council tax etc...although food can be cheap. But my cousins often pop over from Ireland to shop here cos it's so cheap compared to Ireland!!
--
Posted: 2011-01-25 19:33:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

You're welcome Sean.
I was in Belgium at the time we went over to Euro. I got crazy calculating hence everything was double tagged I don't do it anymore, well. . . Sometimes
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 00:25:38
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

hey what's with this world tour 2? I wanna take part
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 01:09:43
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493549364937 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home