>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Yup and come saturday I'll be spreading them onto Staff and customers at work tee hee
Sean take ya Cheap X8 with ya not the white one
I have a kitchen drawer full of crappy phones if you need one though
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:34:58
Edit :
Quote
Yes I shall bring my cheaper phone & I always carry stuff on inside pockets of jackets.
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:36:18
Edit :
Quote
haha keep away from the red zones and don't go buying any spliff joints outhere Sean
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:48:20
Edit :
Quote
Oh god no the very thought of them prostitutes makes me sick

& I quit smoking 12 years ago
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:54:34
Edit :
Quote

Good Job
--
Posted: 2011-01-26 23:59:23
Edit :
Quote
Hans smokes though he likes a fag. Where is he anyway
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:00:59
Edit :
Quote
lol it's legal for him so
not for you if you bring back some of that ur in trouble
am I reading right we're not getting any Pay rises this year but
there putting prices up of everything anyway? thats not on
the Min wage needs to be upped to £6.50p from £5.93p
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:12:56
Edit :
Quote
Noooooooooooooo he likes a fag not a spliff. Or maybe there is something he ain't told me

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-01-26 23:18 ]
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:18:02
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:24:39
Edit :
Quote

My brother is enjoying his part of our Irish inheritance money. He is taking his wife to Rome in July. He is also going for a week with the family to Norfolk & a long weekend in Lake District too

He said why not enjoy it

He spent £1,000 of it on his 4 kids at Christmas giving them something to remember. Soon be gone that money
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:30:13
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply