Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493849394940 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Good on him
nice to spend it when you have it lol
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:43:24
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah if it ain't spent on something nice it would mostly go on bills anyway so why not enjoy it. To be honest money is my worst enemy so I shall be glad when mine is all spent out and I can say I have something to show for it
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:47:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

its nice to have it in emergenceys if something breaks so dont go spendd it all at once
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:51:23
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

the dirtiest hotels are in . . .
Amsterdam
I'm looking forward to meet you mr.B
Beware of this line: uppers downers peppers coolers brown white grass?
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 00:58:12
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

haha
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 01:06:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I heard it 10minutes ago. Will Bono change his mind
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 01:25:09
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Dunno he's vanished after my last PM without saying cheerio
maybe he fell asleep
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 01:28:51
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I agree with missuk. Dont spend it all, you'll need it in case of any emergency.

Good morning all.

Wow bono, another vacation. Good luck.

--
Posted: 2011-01-27 05:16:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

He's gonna need all the luck in the world. There are far too many phoneshops in Amsterdam
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 09:50:43
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

As you already know Hans I have cancelled for various reasons.
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 15:23:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493849394940 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home