Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 493949404941 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hans but too exspensive,
Uk is cheaper or so ive been reading

Try and get a BNIB X10i for £180.00
Over there
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 15:55:36
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-01-27 16:08:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Phönes are also expensive in Germany too.
I mema checkin out Nokia Shop and O2 overthere in
When I went.

I had a D600i at the time to and it was expensive lol
--
Posted: 2011-01-27 17:05:43
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I don't know. I get my phones on contract, for free
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 00:29:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Nothing is free really cos you sign a contract
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 00:32:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I know half my monthly payment is for the phone.
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 00:43:03
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Oh dear, you have cancelled your trip to hans ??

Good morning all.
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 05:28:31
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goodmorning Ceaser
Bono keeps surprising us
How's k850 doing?
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 10:35:51
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Doing well except not focusing. Actually i have dropped it a week ago from mere 2 ft. When i opened it, one small part from the camera switch was missing. Now i dont know where it flew.
--
Posted: 2011-01-28 11:42:56
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I do have a spare whatever-it-was
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 01:08:27
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 493949404941 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home