Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494149424943 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

What's next?
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:28:21
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I don't know any other of their tracks
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:29:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I do
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:44:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

They are an odd group
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:46:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yep
I've seen enough for today.
Have fun. Make it late. Get drunk.
Cya
--
Posted: 2011-01-29 23:54:57
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am off to bed now
--
Posted: 2011-01-30 00:02:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hmm Intresting choice of films
I watched "Paranormal Activity 2" earlier you have to watch the
1st one so you get the plot
--
Posted: 2011-01-31 01:13:08
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I seen the first one of that film it was good!! I have bad news today. My sister in law her mother thousands of miles away in New Zealand has terminal cancer has only short time left She is trying to find cheapest flights out to get there. She has not been back there in years & is desperate to see her mom
--
Posted: 2011-01-31 15:07:42
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Must be painfull for her Hope she arrives in time to say goodbye.
--
Posted: 2011-01-31 16:07:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah me too. It's hard cos she has not been able to return to New Zealand since she left many years ago after marrying my brother & having kids. She has just not been able to afford it but she can now with the money myself & my brothers recently had. Very expensive to fly out there & return
--
Posted: 2011-01-31 16:11:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494149424943 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home