Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494349444945 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-01 15:49:00, oneandonly13 wrote:
@ceaser2008, meaning you are blacklist #...?

@Bonovox, how come you never heard of it?


Probably cos I am not really a games kinda person. The only game I play is Angry Birds
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-01 15:31 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-01 16:30:34
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I never played angry birds either
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 16:38:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Its kinda funny cute and addictive much like Miss UK
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 16:39:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

as addictive as Little Kitty
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 16:53:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No,not little kitty I wonder if Miss UK's birds are Angry Birds??
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-01 15:57 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-01 16:56:51
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I bet they are
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 17:03:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Birds
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 17:12:47
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

HelllllO People

How are you all?
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:05:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Alright buntoo we are all ok how about you??
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:09:02
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

I am Good
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:17:31
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494349444945 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home