Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494449454946 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm tired. I need some fresh air or a drink
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:19:06
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@hans, Alcohol Drink? NOt good for your health


I'm searching hard to find a good 23" LCD/LED monitor......
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:23:56
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Maybe not
Why such a big screen? Ever thought of spectacles
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:45:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-01 21:23:56, buntoo wrote:
@hans, Alcohol Drink? NOt good for your health


I'm searching hard to find a good 23" LCD/LED monitor......



Hans I have a 24 inch Samsung LED monitor it makes great viewing pleasure when using pc & less eye strain. I wear glasses too @buntoo you been looking for that for ages. Hans perhaps you need some photo competition
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-01 20:52 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-01 21:47:57
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

I don't wear any spectacles


@Bono, yh its been a long time now..... n i'm still searching coz of the availability issue.....

--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:00:38
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well,what do you have in you country??
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:01:54
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

22.9 inch
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:02:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:04:55
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-01 22:01:54, Bonovox wrote:
Well,what do you have in you country??



You're using Samsung BX2331? right?
I like it but here only its little sis BX2250 (21.5" LED) available. Same specifications except that it has only one hdmi port.

I personally interested in Samsung XL2370 or PX2370 LEDs but even the distributor doesn't know if they'll be available here or not....

Except these three XL2370,PX2370 OR BX2331, almost all others are available.

I'm now thinking of buying Sam P2370HD. Good reviews on internet. Any idea about it?
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:13:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am unsure about other models not really looked at them. Mine has 2 HDMI
--
Posted: 2011-02-01 22:20:57
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494449454946 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home