Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494649474948 ... 551255135514>

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Ceaser, you've a long way to go there mate. I've just gone past JV, #4. What are you driving currently?
--
Posted: 2011-02-02 22:49:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Sean, after reading your post here yesterday, i have downloaded Angry Birds. It is good funny game. I think my daughter and niece will like it.

Oneandonly, Actually i am playing Halo for now to de-stress myself with company of my daughter and niece. They like the thrills of mission in Halo. I would play the game and they would comment, scare and enjoy. My daughter keep asking me to play Halo, whenever i switch on my pc. We have good time playing that.

About NFS, i will post the pic of the car, i am driving. Right now, i dont remember which car it is. I guess its chevrolet, the one you get after your car is taken by Razor, at starting.

Are you using cheat codes to earn some easy cash to upgrade the parts of your car?
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2011-02-03 05:10 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-03 06:00:30
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It is Ceaser it's fun addictive & has crazy cute funny sounds too
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 15:48:19
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

My Birds do get ina strop oh yes
like this morning I went on a iPod trek and back and bwoy is im tired ive done about 20+ Miles
or more today

those birds know im going out and start screaming the house down it's like it all the time now,
they have got acustomed to me being here regularley!

Lastnight they played up so I let them out and Mr Naughty decides to be good
and sits on my shouldlertrying to comb my hair today though he was being bad as usual he likes
skating down the back of my TV I can't wait to have that tv replaced cos then the Birdy wont be able to do his games on it
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 17:16:05
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I downloaded Angry Birds today got the full version free
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:06:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I have finished the whole thing now Alright Matt?? Matt,I am coming up towards your way in Yorkshire re-booked again from 11th for 5 days by the sea Also going to look for work whilst there ya never know your luck
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-03 18:16 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:09:29
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-03 19:06:41, mriley wrote:
I downloaded Angry Birds today got the full version free



Theres 2 versions of it atm 1, the one you prob have anyway,
2, the Seasons one
theres also a valentines one coming shortley maybe you can get it for your Girlfiriend
if your stuck on valentines ideas
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:47:33
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Oh cool a few days by the sea is always nice
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:50:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes even with the wind & cold just something fresh & healthy for walks to blow away the cobwebs of the brain
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:53:34
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Im playing a game called Minigore now, it's so fun
You have to kill these little creatures that run after you

--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:58:28
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494649474948 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home