Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494749484949 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh right what platform is that on??
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 19:59:57
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Its on iOS, I dunno if it's on Android yet, it's good fun though
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 20:41:01
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Try Infinity Blade or RageHD
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:21:42
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Any recommendations for J2ME Aino ?
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:28:51
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Sudoku? Snake? Super Mario?
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:32:29
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

@noc
Have you jailbroken your iPhone 4?

@hans
Can you use touch screen when playing games or only in music menu?
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:33:42
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Matt, yeah. I need SBSettings and Bluetooth Transfer. I don't get Apple. I have to go to Settings and million miles through the menus so that I find what I need. And Cydia offers SBSettings which make my life so much easier. I re-discovered the Mac Also, they give me bluetooth but I don't get to transfer files?!? WTF?!?
There are interesting things I download from Cydia, it make things easier.
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:36:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening Noc how are ya?
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:40:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

awesome, I am getting ready for my three day snow trip to Mavrovo with some school mates

--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:43:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Nice where is that?? Part of Macedonia??
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 21:49:46
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494749484949 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home