Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 494949504951 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:47:24
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I didnt get much sleep lastnight.
And today I went walking miles my feet are in blisters
Anyway laterz signing of style tonight
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:47:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Happens to me on here too sometimes it's dead I log off & everyone comes on They must be watching waiting for me to log off Night Miss
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-03 21:49 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:48:23
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I think Ceaser has that all the time.
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:54:29
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Poor Ceaser we miss him Hope he can return soon more often. Hey it seems so many of us here are now phone owners again
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 22:55:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Gotta log off for a bit need to go & have a before bed shower
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 23:05:39
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

The three S's
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 23:43:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh yes shit shave shower shag
--
Posted: 2011-02-03 23:57:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

That's 4
Are you clean?
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 00:00:47
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am indeed. That is 4 s's but its something my brother always says. Going for a shit shave shower and shag if he is lucky the last one
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 00:04:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 494949504951 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home