Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495049514952 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-02-04 00:08:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I feel all snug in bed cos of wind outside. It blows down the chimney and through the slight gap in my window which needs fixing.
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 00:12:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Oh yeah i forgot about the shagging bit
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 00:17:01
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

4 S's

How are we all?

Oneandonly, i am driving chevrolet cobalt ss. And one car in spare, toyota supra. I cant drive supra as it skidds a lot. I am planning to sell it. What do you think?
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 11:30:27
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

I can email you a couple of nice trainers, but, other than that, I don't use any cheats. Sell the chevy and upgrade the supra.
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 13:11:00
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

No, no, wait. What is the latest car you have unlocked in the car lot?
Btw, keep that "oneandonly" c*** to yourself, plz. I just needed a username. My real name is Alex.
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 13:17:00
Edit : Quote

lukechris Posts: > 500

Howdy, all these new faces. Not been on here for some time.
How are we all. I've now got a new moped .....

It is a Peugeot Speedfight 2 Furious 2004 and since I got it 3 weeks ago it's got a 7x5 number plate, LED taillight, LED sidelights, Cyclone V2 alarm, new grips, red rim tape, and I'm getting my wheels, stand, bars, footplate & kickstand powder coated in semi-gloss black . In the picture, it was the day after I got it, it doesn't even have wheels or panels at the moment LOL. I filled and patched all the panels, new decals all round, loveeee it

Just a picture of the ped as I got it ...


And a picture of the custom bars and digi speedo

[ This Message was edited by: lukechris on 2011-02-04 16:08 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-04 16:44:46
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Hey guys wanted to ask why is this thread in the garbage section? I mean, it should be at the first page of the forums.
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 17:08:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Alright mate good to see ya. Nice motor there. I rode a bike like that when on holiday in Greece and Spain
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 17:11:00
Edit : Quote

lukechris Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-04 17:11:00, Bonovox wrote:
Alright mate good to see ya.


I know too busy at the moment, I only visit 1 forum regularly because I'm the admin (and a mod) over there
--
Posted: 2011-02-04 17:17:41
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495049514952 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home