Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495249534954 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Skream?
--
Posted: 2011-02-05 20:05:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Skream for more
--
Posted: 2011-02-05 21:27:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Wkiki gpjah
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 01:46:32
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Matt is drunk again
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 02:02:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all and to drunken matt. At least we have a clue when matt is drunk.


Alex- oneandonly, what trainers you are talking about? As i have said currently i have only two cars. Yesterday i again tried supra but i ended up last as it skids and crashes a lot. Should i sell chevy cobalt?
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2011-02-06 04:51 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-06 05:45:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Wkikki
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 10:17:25
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

is everybody drunk this weekend? seems it was a hard week ha matt & hans?
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 10:44:59
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Last night was great best night ever so much fun im still tipsy
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 10:56:25
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Seems like Matt recharged his batteries last night
i need three months of summer to rest. i planned the greatest vacation of all times. it's going down in history
the weekends just don't cut it for me this time of year. I need to recharge my batteries and if it wasn't for winter vacation i'd kill somebody, a professor maybe
anyway, I am really looking forward to the summer. I am going around the world with my friends and I am going to end the summer in Ibiza or Ohrid. I still haven't decided but I know one thing. I am going to Las Vegas
[ This Message was edited by: Domecot on 2011-02-06 10:22 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-06 11:21:40
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

@Ceaser, give me you email, I'll send them to you.
Trainers are small programs which change certain memory areas of the game, allowing you to pass the game easier xD
Because of that they're sometimes detected as viruses, but most of them are harmless.
Trainers aren't universal though. each game has its' own trainers, or may even have none
Hope that helps.
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 11:21:52
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495249534954 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home