Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495449554956 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

good thinking
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 22:41:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Tell me why I don't like Monday's?? I think we could all do with some spring sunshine & blue skies to cheer us all up I am going to see a man about a job next week
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-06 21:56 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-06 22:55:25
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Oooh cool, what job are you going for?
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 23:11:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It's a secret And no it's not the secret service Well,I am going to an interview but not saying much more till afterwards. Rather not too excited yet
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-06 22:32 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-06 23:28:50
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

You sure make it a mystery
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 23:53:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I build a mystery Anyway,looking forward to going to the coast this weekend for 5 days Might make it longer
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 23:54:51
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Take a ferry
--
Posted: 2011-02-06 23:57:46
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

To Amsterdam
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:00:40
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Or Ijmuiden even closer
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:13:52
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I get sea sick easy ya know. True. I am better flying which is odd
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:20:24
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495449554956 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home