Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495549564957 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

I never flew
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:24:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

You've never flown?? I love flying that's why I also did parasending & para gliding when in Cyprus & Turkey years ago!! Loved it Though when I did the para gliding I was with a specially trained guy doing it cos I would have ended up in the sea or something And I also fell off the water ski when going to the boat when parasending. And to top that the cam-corder fell into the sea too So we never got to film it Got photos though it was my friends camera with film in it Need to scan them to pc
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:29:31
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

There was never the need to fly. Not that i'm scared.
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:34:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Not likely anything would happen it's rare. God I just thought my brother is going to New Zealand soon in March that's a massive 24 hour flight I love the sea but don't have good sea legs. After I did the parasending I was last to go on & I forgot to put sun cream on. So I waited on the boat for ages for my turn sun burnt feeling sick cos the water was choppy so I was glad to get up in the air as I had fresh air then Been on ferry to Ireland alot sometimes instead of flying cos you can get the ferry & train sometimes for really cheap. Also been on ferry to Jersey which was freezing cold & rough seas. I am ok on top deck with fresh air but inside I feel sick. Oh & I went on ferry also from Greek island of Crete to Santorini.
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:39:44
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

you've seen them all
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:44:35
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes I have been to 4 Greek islands,mainland Spain plus Majorca,Cyprus,Turkey,Hungary,Jersey & almost Holland Not quite travelled the world but hey ho who cares I done enough travelling to be happy. For me there is nowhere more beautiful than Ireland
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-06 23:53 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-07 00:50:05
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

oh you have travelled a lot. Though i have also not flown. When we were kid, we flied to kashmir, thanks to dad.

Alex, pm is sent to you,
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 08:40:19
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

I have travelled to Russia when I was 2 years old. Since then my life is being spent in Athens. Such a beautiful city.
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 18:46:00
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Hello All

Went Lahore on friday to buy the sam lcd monitor. But the model i liked in the display center was out of stock Didn't want to get the one in the display.
Anyway new stock is there and i'm getting it 2day

Time 2 Sleep now
Goodnite

--
Posted: 2011-02-07 22:22:56
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

goodnight
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 22:35:54
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495549564957 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home