Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495649574958 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hello
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 23:20:36
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

how is hihi
--
Posted: 2011-02-07 23:55:49
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm fine, thanks
Goodmorning
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 07:28:15
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

good morning. I am in school already and I desperately need coffee.
how are you?
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 07:54:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I am drinking coffee
No work till this afternoon
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 09:11:19
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Hi guys! How are you all?
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 10:20:00
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

Hi, I'm fine & hope all others are fine too

Just bought my Samsung 23" LCD monitor. Still in computer market. Will upload the unboxing pics after going home
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 10:34:09
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Drinking coffee as well. A mcDonalds one as i'm walking home from dropping my car off at Skoda for wishbone/console bush repairs (£386 before parts!!!!!).
Tis really cold here and ive got another 3 miles to walk to get home.
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 10:45:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Why are cars so expensive
even petrol costs a fortune these days

Can I do some advertising?
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 11:07:36
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Finally it is started. I appeal everybody here to join in world tour.
--
Posted: 2011-02-08 12:04:39
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495649574958 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home