Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495849594960 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Morning Ceaser my good ole friend hope your well?? I am of tomorrow I did at one point decide to cancel due to bad weather like rain & not feeling too good but all is well now weather will be sunny & I feel fine Anyway,Ceaser did you know I fainted the other day. My pc was corrupted by something & I had some issues for a while. So I restored it back to factory settings backed everything up so now everything is cool & working good again like new. But before this I got so pissed & stressed with the pc I was ready to throw it out the window(like my old one) So I stood up too quick & the stress of my pc driving me nuts must have raised my blood pressure cos I fainted My dad rushed up stairs after feeling the earthquake I caused when I hit the floor But I took my blood pressure with my monitor afterwards & it was high Gotta be careful me
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 14:13 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 07:25:00
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

@Bonovox: hope you are fine now. Take care yourself and be more careful.
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 18:28:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes I shall This is the view of the coast from the bottom of the road where my hotel is based tomorrow for next 5 nights It has a massive wind swept beach with golden sands for brisk walks & an old ruined ancient Abbey on the cliff over the other side. The train station in the town is where Harry Potter filmed the train station scenes. I used street view maps
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 18:21 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 18:56:10
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Just install springs in the carpet then when you fall over, you will be bounced back up to your feet
That is a beautiful place
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 19:31:42
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes I love the wide open spaces & the sea where you can breath & ten thousand acres of sky Springs,I shall look into that might be good for you too when your pissed
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 18:39 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 19:38:37
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Yeah, the perfect invention
That's a good dream place to live
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 19:51:34
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I have seen Whitby in a television series called Heartbeat Would love to go there. The sky and the sea and the sand are calming
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 19:54:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah,Heartbeat yes that's in 1950's Yorkshire Nick Berry Whitby is the first place in Britain(apparently) where Dracula came to shore from a wrecked ship Up the other side on that cliff near the runined Abbey which has a rather haunting feel to it


Pics of the Abbey & also the beach
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 19:01 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 19:56:50
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Beautiful scenery
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 20:14:36
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes & 3 days out of the 5 is due to be sunshine so great photos can be taken The north Yorkshire moors are nearby
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 19:16 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 20:15:30
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495849594960 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home