Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 495949604961 ... 551255135514>

rikken Posts: > 500

Pictures are expected in the x10 tread Hope your stay will do you good
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 20:26:39
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

X10 tread or x10 thread Yes I will mainly be using my Samsung EX1 camera which has full manual control & lots of other nice features. Best camera I ever owned it even has a full VGA AMOLED screen which swivels out at angles,has a Schneider Kruznach lens is built like a tank takes amazing pics & cost £349 with insurance
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 19:36 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 20:34:53
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Most impotant is the man behind the camera
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 20:55:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes as long as he ain't drunk
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 21:00:59
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-02-10 21:02:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

My mo used to be terrible at taking photos she used to cut off heads in photos
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 21:05:29
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Maybe she preferred beheaded people
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 21:36:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

This is my Samsung cam




Original

Original

Original

Original
These pics were taken with it one of Madness concert I went to & some of the night snow. It has an ultra bright F1.8 lens I love the moonlight on the snow
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 21:01 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-10 21:52:10
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I am sure it is a great camera. Nice picture quality, I guess we have to wait a while for a phone to take such nightshots

A mad man went to see Madness and came home a madman
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 22:10:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Came home a Nutty Boy
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 22:21:08
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 495949604961 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home