>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
I remember a song called Our House
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 22:46:56
Edit :
Quote
In the middle of our street. I grew up listening to all them in the top 40 charts as a kid still love them now and am happy i eventually got to see the legendary nutty boys
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 22:51:00
Edit :
Quote
I just wondered. Does the night boat to Cairo still sail
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:02:09
Edit :
Quote

I never thought of that with the Egypt crisis

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-10 22:10 ]
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:09:50
Edit :
Quote
It may have been canceled due to unrest at the destination
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:13:31
Edit :
Quote
Yeah it's Madness in Egypt
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:16:55
Edit :
Quote
Hmm I made a joke and now it's serious talking.
Madness is all in the mind
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:22:00
Edit :
Quote
Well all i know is the Madness beat and sound is timeless and infectious. There is a new tv add by Virgin Media here and some guy in the advert is speaking rhe lyrics of Our House. Anyway guys and girls lads and lasses i shall bid you all goodnight and see you all in around six days time. Take care all
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:27:00
Edit :
Quote
Have a nice trip
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:34:43
Edit :
Quote
Sleep well Bono.
Rock it
--
Posted: 2011-02-10 23:42:58
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply