>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2011-02-12 15:45 ]
--
Posted: 2011-02-11 12:59:25
Edit :
Quote
Hello everyone. What's up?
--
Posted: 2011-02-11 15:07:00
Edit :
Quote
Everything that's not down
--
Posted: 2011-02-11 19:58:49
Edit :
Quote
Nc answer, hihi. Everyone I ask give me that ''not much'' look...
--
Posted: 2011-02-11 23:44:00
Edit :
Quote
A lot is up

im downloading free games for my iPod
Check it out

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2011-02-11 23:12 ]
--
Posted: 2011-02-11 23:53:53
Edit :
Quote
What goes up, must come down.
The higher you climb, the deeper you fall.
For free? You criminal
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 00:31:32
Edit :
Quote
Is it better to climb higher to great success, knowing you will one day fall, or to stay at high altitude and survive until your oxygen runs out?
Some say it's criminal... I say:
sharing is caring
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 00:41:35
Edit :
Quote
I like it

sharing is caring
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 00:49:44
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 00:52:43
Edit :
Quote
On 2011-02-12 00:41:35, mriley wrote:
Some say it's criminal... I say:
sharing is caring
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 09:46:04
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply