>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
That's a big question every month for me. But I assume you really miss something.
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 21:46:45
Edit :
Quote
Well my account has been emptied
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 21:54:32
Edit :
Quote

did someone skim your card?
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 21:59:18
Edit :
Quote
On 2011-02-12 21:34:23, hihihans wrote:
Finaly

you've got it
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2011-02-12 20:35 ]
Yep
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 22:02:32
Edit :
Quote
On 2011-02-12 21:59:18, hihihans wrote:

did someone skim your card?
Nope, it was moved into my savings (which I can't access) by the woman in branch by accident, they moved it back though
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 22:10:29
Edit :
Quote
typical bankers
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 22:13:03
Edit :
Quote
Bankers, you mean .....
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 22:16:10
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2011-02-12 22:27:22
Edit :
Quote
Where is Mr.Bonovox...?
--
Posted: 2011-02-13 10:04:21
Edit :
Quote
Bonovox is having a break.
He's traveling the Kingdom.
I'll tell him you said: Hej.
--
Posted: 2011-02-13 12:10:50
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply