Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 496549664967 ... 551255135514>

buntoo Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2011-02-13 19:10:06
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Nice screen buntoo. what is that glass tube like structure you have posted in pic.

How are you hans? Pls convey my wishes to sean.

Luke, its good that your money is back to your account otherwise sometimes they also cant trace, where your money gone.
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 05:54:52
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

I think it is the stand for the monitor. Middle part of it.
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 22:47:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

what, no Valentine talk? come on, who is single?
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 22:59:02
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Everyone I'm learning driving theory instead of romancing
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 23:03:12
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

what?!? am I getting this right? you're learning how to drive instead of taking advantage of Valentine and single ladies' vulnerability? hmm..
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 23:11:18
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

it's in two days time and I haven't learnt anything
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 23:13:18
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Valentine?
A bad bunch of flowers from the gasstation she'll kick me out if I brought it
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 23:14:57
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

learn another day, like tomorrow Use Valentine
I kind of feel I should of had one Valentine person of who I actually cared :/
--
Posted: 2011-02-14 23:15:29
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all and happy valentine's day.

I always find this day as waste of time and money. You dont require a day to express your feelings. For me, everyday is valentine day.
--
Posted: 2011-02-15 05:58:04
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 496549664967 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home