Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 496749684969 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

This afternoon my car broke down at the gasstation. I filled it and when I wanted to drive off it refused to start. Now I have to collect the battery to charge it and try to get the car home. Stupid machines.
--
Posted: 2011-02-17 17:15:40
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500


On 2011-02-17 05:58:28, ceaser2008 wrote:
Buntoo, how much did it cost you?



@ PKR.29500 approx US$346


I got it at whole sale rate. Retail price is PKR.30500-31000
[ This Message was edited by: buntoo on 2011-02-17 19:44 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-17 20:41:57
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Cars can be annoying
Is there anyone up at this time?
WE NEED SEAN
Ooooh
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2011-02-18 00:00 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-18 00:40:44
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm awake
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 05:26:39
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

I am here now
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 15:51:37
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Boo
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 16:55:20
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Eeeeeek .

Goin work in a few mins
Little bit of overtime to do. Also paid my road tax today which was £200. The only emissions my car gives out is water vapour with it running on lpg gas so I think the government should give me a big reduction (yeah right).
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 18:33:00
Edit : Quote

adnansanni Posts: > 500

Anybody have seen Cricket World Cup 2011 Opening Ceremony?
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 21:11:23
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

I didn't
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 21:25:54
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I'm never drinking spirits again
--
Posted: 2011-02-19 23:19:09
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 496749684969 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home