Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497049714972 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

How I spend it?
. . . Waiting for death. . .
Dust to dust. Ashes to ashes.
Who remembers when you're gone away.
It's not depressing, it's reality.
NO FUTURE

@rookwise. Take care, don't rush it.
--
Posted: 2011-02-21 22:19:03
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

We create our own reality
--
Posted: 2011-02-21 22:32:55
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

@hans, why so desperate?
Do something special 4 others in your life & you'll be remembered in their hearts 4ever...!
--
Posted: 2011-02-21 22:49:50
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Don't worry.
I don't life by my "first thoughts"
It's just the first thing that pops up in my mind. Like the world ending in 2012, why wait.
I'm not depressed. I live life as good as I can. I do my part for society. And i'm always there for friends, family and everyone who needs me.
have fun
--
Posted: 2011-02-21 23:49:46
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hello everyone
here come me with my usual saying: WHAT'S UP?!?
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 00:15:17
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Up is the opposite of down.
io clouds vs sea
. . Birds vs fish
. . High vs stoned
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 00:30:47
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

high & stoned. interesting choice of words
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 00:40:22
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


Now i'm going up to lay down
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 00:44:21
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hello everyone.

Living life to the fullest is my motto as well but sometimes life becomes such that you feel like it is so boring and not worth living.

Rookwise, congratulation for not breaking the limb and take care with ice-bags.
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 05:23:04
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hans watch the cricket worldcup. Netherland is playing well against England.
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 12:17:59
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497049714972 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home