Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 497149724973 ... 551255135514>

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Guys, I've finished NFS and started playing CrossFire. Anyone familiar with it?
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 21:57:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Congrats alex.

Hats off to Netherland cricket team. They have given good fight to English team.
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 06:56:11
Edit : Quote

AlexJumper Posts: 232

Hi Jignesh
So how much have you progressed in NFS?
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 07:07:00
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Morning all!

Today I have the feeling that this won't be a good day.
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 10:48:31
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Jump up and down 12 times to make it go away
Cricket is not even broadcasted in the Netherlands
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 11:04:11
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Do you think it will?

What's cricket?
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2011-02-23 10:07 ]

--
Posted: 2011-02-23 11:06:52
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Sure it will help. at least for the time you're bouncing.

Cricket? never heard of
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 11:19:55
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Of course I've heard of. It's just that it's not known or famous here.
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 13:34:30
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Something else. ?
Does anyone know if carkitter and Muhamed Oli are safe? @nz
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 17:41:01
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

Dunno, I've posted in the NZ-thread, hope they'll reply. But I've read some parts don't have electricity.
--
Posted: 2011-02-23 17:59:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 497149724973 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home